Voon Fei's Blog

Creativeness Unleashed...

Yes! I can "Fart" now!

Don't get misunderstood by the title. I'm just too over excited. I can't believe that I've sat for 21 papers in 8 days. Why I say "Fart"? Because this examinations have made my digestive system malfunctioning due to the messy timetable, including many last minute changes, so, we don't have a fixed time for break and lunch, it's totally screwed up.


Alright, forget about those nonsense, I don't really "fart" frequently, but I do fart sometimes, that's shows how normal I am. (The legend says that there was a boy in the next class who fart like god-like, his name is J*****)

In this post, I'm going to talk about "Faltulence" also known as "Flatus", commonly referred to as "fart". Well, in general, you knew that it would produce some unpleasant smell which might cause someone fainted, and at the same time, it has a funny sound when the "thingy" is being released, just like a opening song for the arrival of very important person.

If that's all you know, you are way too behind, you should know more than that. Let me give a slightly detail explanation. Flatus is expelled under pressure through the "anus", people like to call it "**s-hole". Why is it expelled? It is when the flatus pressure inside the rectum has reached its limit and force to released. Usually when this happens, there is some crackling or trumpeting sound, but, it can be also a silent deadly weapon as it can be passed quietly.
This smelly gases mainly "nitrogen", "carbon dioxide", "hydrogen", "oxygen" and "methane"

Beware of this gases, they are not just smelly, they are also FLAMMABLE!!! OH MY GOD!!!! Flammable gases are hydrogen and methane.
The odour comes from hydrogen sulphide, or any other sulfur or nitrogen containing compounds including methanethiol.

To remove this unpleasant smell, bring a candle and a match is good enough. Hydrogen sulphide will ignite to form H2O and sulphur dioxide.

The following are the components of flatus:

Nitrogen - 20%-90%
Hydrogen - 0%-50%
Carbon Dioxide - 10%-30%
Oxygen - 0%-10%
Methane - 0%-10%


Okay....I had enough...I'm suffering from those gases!!! So, if you want to go into more details, use wikipedia.

0 comments:

    Recent Posts