Voon Fei's Blog

Creativeness Unleashed...

Breast Cancer Awareness.....

Good morning, afternoon, night everybody! I've been working on this "BCA" project....Argh...Give me a break!

Let me just introduce it a little.
Basically, Breast Cancer is cancer in a breast. This includes men and women, no joke. 2nd most common type of cancer after lung cancer. A person who is affected will look like you, they will have a tumour around breast area which you cannot see usually, but can feel it by examining it. Breast cancer kills by spreading and humans' pretty cells will die! Argh!

That's enough! I'm not a doctor. I'm doing graphics for this project, Vince animate it.
I'm sharing the title page with you guys! I hope you will like it....not the cancer...but the graphics.

Here you go:



It is available for download. I did a Standard size 1280X1024 and a Wide Screen size 1280X800.
Click on the picture and you will be redirect to my deviant page for download.

0 comments:

    Recent Posts